Productgroup: Control Valves
VAG GA Industries “Electric Check” pump control valves are installed on the discharge of water pumps to minimize pressure surges associated with pump starting and stopping. They are self-contained differential piston actuated valves and utilize electro-hydraulic controls to sequence the operation of the valve with that of the pump motor.
The valve’s unique V-port trim provides semi-linear flow control while opening and closing for ideal surge control plus full port capacity to minimize head loss while the pump is in operation.
• Heavy duty cast iron body with lead-free bronze internals for long term dependable service
• V-port trim for excellent flow control plus full port capacity
• 120VAC/60Hz 3-Way solenoid pilot with independently adjustable normal opening and closing speed controls
• 120VAC/60hz 2-Way emergency solenoid pilot with independent emergency closing speed control
• Visual position indicator and limit switch
• Wye strainer and pilot isolating valves
• Body: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Cover: Steel, ASTM A36
• Internal Trim: Lead-free Bronze
• Renewable Seat: Buna-N
• Internal Fasteners: Stainless Steel
• External Fastneners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
• Pilot System: Lead Free Brass, Bronze or Copper
Internal and External Carboline 891 NSF-61 Certified Epoxy, min 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.