Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 920 and 920H are used to minimize the build up of air in water pipes and systems by automatically and efficiently releasing air that has collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air naturally collects, the valve opens when sufficient air has accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air has been released.
Figures 920 and 920H are also installed on the top of the volute of split case pumps, on pressure filters and any place where it’s necessary to automatically release air for efficient system operation.
• Compound lever design allows larger venting orifice and higher venting rate
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Uncoated internal, external enamel primer, 2 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.