Productgroup: Surge Relief Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 6600-D, 6600-U, 6700-D and 6700-U self-contained, pilot-operated, differential piston actuated surge relief valves protect water systems from excessively high pressure due to a sudden stoppage of pumping or valve closure.
The valves are closed as long as the pressure at its inlet is below the pilot setting but open as quickly as needed to discharge water out of the system at the rate necessary to prevent a further rise in pressure. The valve closes slowly and seals tightly when pressure decreases below the pilot setting.
The valve’s unique V-port trim ensures stable operation under all conditions and its full port design provides maximum relief capacity.
• Heavy duty cast iron body with lead-free bronze internals for long term dependable service
• V-port trim provides excellent flow control plus full port capacity
• Standard visual position indicator
• Pilot system standard with closing speed needle valve, wye strainer and pilot isolating valves
• Body: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Cover: Steel, ASTM A36
• Internal Trim: Lead-free Bronze
• Renewable Seat: Buna-N
• Internal Fastneners: Stainless Steel
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
• Pilot System: Lead Free Brass, Bronze or Copper
Internal and External Carboline 891 NSF-61 Certified Epoxy, min 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.