Productgroup: Pump Control Valves
Medium: Water, Wastewater
The VAG GA Industries CHECKtronic® Pump Control Valve uses an electric motor actuator for to control the valve’s opening and closing speed to minimize pressure surges during pump start-up and normal shutdown. It’s flow efficient long radius elbow or wye body provides low head loss and reduced operating cost.
The simple electric motor actuator eliminates complicated hydraulic controls and incorporates a “pulse” feature allowing the valve’s opening and closing time to be easily field adjusted to suit the operating conditions.
The valve’s built-in, spring-assisted, check feature automatically closes, independent of the actuator, to prevent reverse flow subsequent to an uncontrolled pump shutdown caused by pump, motor or power failure.
The VAG GA Industries CHECKtronic® Pump Control Valve is ideal for water, wastewater or sewage pumping.
• Heavy duty cast iron body with 316SS body seat
• Flow efficient wye long or radius elbow or body
• Ductile iron disc with tough UHMWPE replaceable seat
• Electronically adjustable opening and closing time
• Can accommodate any brand of 3-Phase open/close, multi-turn electric motor actuator
• External “pump off” limit switch
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Body Seat: Type 316 Stainless Steel
• Disc: Ductile Iron, ASTM A536 Gr 65-45-12
• Disc Seat: Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene
• Valve Stem: Stainless Steel
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Internal and External Carboline 891 NSF-61 Certified Epoxy, min 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.