Productgroup: Check Valves
Medium: Water, Wastewater
VAG/GA Industries Figure 350-W “Ludlow” air cushioned swing check valve employs an adjustable counterweight to provide rapid closure and an air cushion to minimize slam and hammer. The valve is typically installed in the discharge of a pump to prevent backflow when the pump is off line, it opens smoothly at pump start and closes quickly and quietly upon pump shutdown.
The Figure 350-W meets the design, materials of construction, testing and face to face dimension required by AWWA C508 and is suitable for use with water or sewage.
• Class 125 flanged 250 PSI rated epoxy coated ductile iron construction
• Tough and corrosion resistant 316SS body seat
• Buna-N rubber faced ductile iron disc for tight seating at low and high pressure
• Bolted cover with stainless steel cover fasteners facilitates maintenance
• Side mounted corrosion resistant air cushion chamber
• Body, Cover & Disc: Ductile Iron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12
• Body Seat: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Disc Seat Face: Buna-N
• Hinge Shaft: Stainless Steel, Type 303
• Cushion Chamber: Stainless Steel
• External Fasteners: Stainless Steel, Type 304
Standard: Stainless steel cover fasteners and internal/external NSF-61 certified 2-part epoxy, minimum 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.