Productgroup: Check Valves
Medium: Water, Wastewater
VAG/GA Industries Figure 340-S “Ludlow” swing check valve fully conforms with AWWA Standard C508 with an adjustable spring assisted closure to minimize slam and hammer. The valve is typically installed in the discharge of a pump to prevent backflow when the pump is off line, it opens smoothly at pump start and closes quickly and quietly upon pump shutdown.
The Figure 340-S meets the design, materials of construction, testing and face to face dimension required by AWWA C508 and is suitable for use with water or sewage.
• Class 125 flanged 250 PSI rated epoxy coated ductile iron construction
• Tough and corrosion resistant 316SS body seat
• Buna-N rubber faced ductile iron disc for tight seating at low and high pressure
• Bolted cover with stainless steel cover fasteners facilitates maintenance
• Body, Cover & Disc: Ductile Iron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12
• Body Seat: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Disc Seat Face: Buna-N
• Hinge Shaft: Stainless Steel, Type 303
• External Fasteners: Stainless Steel, Type 304
• Spring: Steel
Standard: Stainless steel cover fasteners and internal/external NSF-61 certified 2-part epoxy, minimum 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.