Productgroup: Check Valves
Medium: Water, Wastewater
VAG GA Industries Figures 230-DS and 230-US are heavy duty, customizable swing check valves that utilize an adjustable spring assisted closure to minimize slam and hammer. The valves are typically installed on the discharge of a pump to prevent backflow when the pump is off line. It opens smoothly at pump start and closes quickly and quietly upon pump shutdown.
Figure 230-DS and 230-US meet the design, materials of construction and testing required by AWWA C508 and is suitable for use with water or sewage, in horizontal or vertical flow up pipes.
• Heavy duty construction withstands rigors of pump station operation
• Full flow area when swung only 25° away from seat for low head loss and reduced pumping cost
• Replaceable rubber disc seat for tight seating at low and high pressure
• Lever & spring field convertible right hand to left hand side, and from horizontal to vertical installation
• Body & Disc: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Cover: Steel, ASTM A36
• Body Seat: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Disc Seat: Buna-N
• Hinge Shaft: Steel, ASTM A36
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
• Spring: Steel
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.