Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 945-T Combination Air Valves are “triple function” valves. They vent air from pipelines and systems as they are being filled with water and then close tight once the system is full and pressurized. They also release air that accumulates in the valve while the system is operational. And, they automatically open to admit air to limit vacuum formation when the pipeline or system is drained and/or a negative pressure occurs in the valve.
The Figure 945-T Combination Air Valves are typically installed at high points in the system where air naturally rises during filling and in operation and vacuum first forms during draining.
• Compact and light weight
• Full port orifice for maximum air outflow and inflow
• Utilizes “kinetic” operating principle, designed not to blow shut
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seats
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Stainless Steel, Type 316
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.