Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 929SS and 929SSL short body air release valves automatically and efficiently release air and sewage gas that have collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air and sewage gas naturally collect, the valve opens when sufficient air and sewage gas have accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air has been released.
Whether due to the fluid itself or ambient conditions, Durovent® Wastewater Air Release Valves provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance since the body, cover, float, internal linkage, external fasteners and pipe plugs are all made from Type 316 stainless steel. Short body Durovent® sewage air release valves are ideal in shallow cover installations that preclude the standard elongated body.
Figures 929SSF and 929SSLF include optional “back flushing attachments” to facilitate cleaning sludge and debris from the valve.
• Rugged cast 316 stainless steel short body ideal for
“shallow cover” installations
• Compound lever design allows larger venting orifice and higher venting rate
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism - no plastic components
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• 2” NPT plugged port to facilitate removal of large debris
• Body & Cover: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Pipe Plugs: Stainless Steel, Type 316
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.