Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 929 and 929L short body air release valves automatically and efficiently release air and gas that have collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air and gas naturally collect, the valve opens when sufficient air and gas has accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air has been released.
Short body sewage air release valves are ideal in shallow cover installations that preclude the standard elongated body.
Figures 929F and 929LF include optional “back flushing attachments” to facilitate cleaning sludge and debris from the valve
• Short body ideal for “shallow cover” installations
• Compound lever design allows larger venting orifice and higher venting rate
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• 2” NPT plugged port to facilitate removal of large debris
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.