Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 927 and 927L automatically and efficiently release air and sewer gas that have collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air and gas naturally collect, the valve opens when sufficient air and gas has accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air and gas has been released.
These “high capacity” valves have a larger venting orifice than the standard Figure 925 or 929 air release valves and can release air and gas at a faster rate. They are recommended for systems where the necessary air venting rate exceeds that of a standard valve.
Figures 927F and 927LF include optional “back flushing attachments” to facilitate cleaning sludge and debris from the valve.
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Compound lever design allows larger venting orifice and higher venting rate
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• 2” NPT plugged port to facilitate removal of large debris
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.