Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 925SS and 925SSL automatically and efficiently release air and gas that have collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air and gas naturally collect, the valve opens when sufficient air and gas has accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air has been released.
Whether due to the fluid itself or ambient conditions, Durovent™ Wastewater Air Release Valves provide the ultimate in corrosion resistance since the body, cover, float, internal linkage, external fasteners and pipe plugs are all made from Type 316 stainless steel. The valves also employ a specially designed elongated body to maintain the solids bearing fluid far enough below the internal mechanism to minimize clogging and maintenance.
Figures 925SSF and 925SSLF include optional “back flushing attachments” to facilitate cleaning sludge and debris from the valve.
• Rugged cast 316 stainless steel body and cover
• Compound lever design allows larger venting orifice and higher venting rate
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism – no plastic components
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• 2” NPT plugged port to facilitate removal of large debris
• Body & Cover: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Pipe Plugs: Stainless Steel, Type 316
Please enter your email address in order to set a new password.