Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 922 and 922H are used to minimize the build up of air in water pipes and systems by automatically and efficiently releasing air that has collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. Typically installed at high points where air naturally collects, the valve opens when sufficient air has accumulated in the valve and closes tightly after the air has been released.
Figures 922 and 922H High Capacity Air Release Valves’ extra large orifice releases air 4X faster than standard compound lever valves and are recommended for especially air laden systems or when pipeline flow exceeds 20,000 USGPM.
• Compound lever design and extra large venting orifice provides higher venting rate
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.