Productgroup: Check Valves
Medium: Water, Wastewater
VAG GA Industries Figures 250-DS and 250-US heavy duty, customizable swing check valves utilize an adjustable counterweight for rapid closure combined with a highly engineered air cushion chamber to provide non-slam operation.
Typically installed on the discharge of a pump to prevent backflow when the pump is off line, it opens smoothly at pump start and closes quickly and quietly upon pump shutdown.
Especially designed to withstand the rigors of pump station operation, the Figures 250-DS and 220-US meet the design, materials of construction and testing required by AWWA C508 and are suitable for use with water or sewage.
• Unique disc design affords 360 degree articulation for tight sealing under all pressure conditions
• Opens to full flow area when swung only 25° away from seat for low head loss and reduced pumping cost
• Bolted cover allows access to all internal components
• Lever & weight and air cushion field convertible right hand to left hand side and from horizontal to vertical installation
• Body & Disc:Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Cover: Steel, ASTM A36
• Body Seat: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Disc Seat: Buna-N
• Hinge Shaft: Stainless Steel, Type 303
• Cushion Chamber: Bronze
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.