Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figure 931-D is a Figure 930 Air & Vacuum Valve and a “surge check” valve factory assembled and tested as a unit. This valve system vents air during filling and admits air during draining. Pus, the surge check’s “slow closing” adjustable regulated exhaust feature minimizes surges, shock and valve damage caused by sudden air valve closure due to column separation/rejoining.
Figure 931-DT is standard with NPT outlet, optional cowl. The Figure 931-DC is standard with an outlet cowl while the Figure 931-DJ has a Class 125 flanged outlet.
• Compact and light weight
• Full port orifice for maximum air outflow and inflow
• Utilizes “kinetic” operating principle, designed not to blow shut
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Uncoated internal, external enamel primer, 2 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.