Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figure 939 Air & Vacuum Valves efficiently vent air and sewage gas from sewage forcemains as they are being filled and then close tight once the system is full and pressurized. They automatically open to admit air to limit vacuum formation when the forcemain is drained and/or a negative pressure occurs in the valve.
Figure 939 Air & Vacuum Valves are typically installed at system high points where air and sewage gas naturally rise during filling and vacuum first forms during draining. Short body sewage air & vacuum valves are ideal in shallow cover installations that preclude the standard elongated body.
Figure 939F includes optional “back flushing attachments” to facilitate cleaning sludge and debris from the valve
• Short body ideal for “shallow cover” installations
• Full size orifice for maximum air outflow and inflow rates
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• 2” NPT plugged port allows removal of large debris
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Uncoated internal, external enamel primer, 2 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.