Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figure 933-T Air & Vacuum Valves are typically installed between a turbine pump and its check or pump control valve. The Figure 933-T efficiently vent airs from the turbine pump column at pump start and admits air into the column at pump shutdown.
The Figure 933-T includes a specially designed double acting throttle device to allow an adjustable, regulated air venting rate but unrestricted air admission.
The valve only has one moving part and it’s simple construction ensures dependable, long term operation.
• Compact and light weight
• Adjustable, regulated air discharge rate
• Unrestricted air inflow rate
• Utilizes “kinetic” operating principle, designed not to blow shut
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Uncoated internal, external enamel primer, 2 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.