Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 905 and 905H are used to minimize the build up of air in water pipes and systems by automatically and efficiently releasing air that has collected in the valve while under pressure and operational. The valve’s heavy duty construction and corrosion resistant materials make it durable and low maintenance.
Figures 905 and 905H meet the design, materials of construction and testing required by AWWA C512 and are suitable for use with clean water.
• Compact and light weight
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float and internal mechanism
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Lever & weight field convertible right hand to left hand side, and from horizontal to vertical installation
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126
• Float: Class B Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Internal Linkage: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.