Productgroup: Check Valves
The VAG/GA Industries Tilting Disc Check Valve features a streamlined design and full flow area for lower head loss than conventional swing check valves. Its energy efficient operation is combined with a short 40-degree disc stroke that provides quick closing valve to minimize hammer.
The valve employs offset seating technology to smoothly lift the disc off of the seat during opening and into the seat during closing without binding or sticking.
The offset also design divides the disc so hydraulic forces acting on the upper third of the disc counteract the lower two thirds for an inherent cushioning effect.
• Full port waterway with streamlined flow path
• Stable airfoil shaped disc
• No packing glands or external weights or springs
• Upstream and downstream inspection ports
• Class 125 Body: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Class 250 Body: Ductile Iron, ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12
• Disc (6” to 14”): Lead Free Bronze, C95400
• Disc (16” to 36”): Ductile Iron, ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12 Ductile Iron
• Body Seat Ring: Lead Free Bronze, C95400
• Disc Seat Ring: Lead Free Bronze, C95400
• Pivot Pins: Stainless Steel, Type 303
• Pivot Bushings: Lead Free Bronze, C95400
• External Fasteners: A307 Steel, Zinc Plated
Standard: Internal/external coated with NSF-61 certified 2-part epoxy, minimum 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.