VAG RIKO® Plunger Valve
Precision in Control
Our RIKO® Plunger Valves are true multi-talents. A sophisticated technology makes these valves control professionals in almost any application. They come with a one-piece, streamlined body for regulation of large amounts of water safely and reliably.
- Cavitation-free operation provided by optimal design.
- Valve seal in the no-flow zone for a long service life.
- Drive with a self-locking worm gear unit with a constant transmission ratio for a linear control curve in connection with an optimal control device.
- One piece, compact body across the full nominal width, thus reducing the number of components and eliminating potential leak path.
- Hard-faced bronze guides for low operating forces which also prevent the piston from jamming.
- Quad-ring seal not sensitive to deposits on the piston.
- Valve highly efficient thanks to an optimised design and flow path.
- Connecting rod installed in maintenance-free, robust bronze / plastic compound bushes.
- Nominal pressures PN 10 … 100, class 150 / 300
- Nominal diameters DN 150 … 2200
- Standard version: Body made of EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40) ductile iron, piston made of 1.4301 stainless steel, guide rails made of bronze
- With an adapted control device, worm gear unit and position indicator
- Coating: inside and outside epoxy coating (EN 14901-1+A1)
We offer many RIKOI variants and hundreds of cylinders to assure the perfect fit to your project. And if you need something really special – we support you with detailed planning and specific designs.