Productgroup: Control Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 4700-D and 4700-U self-contained, pilot-operated, differential piston actuated pressure reducing and sustaining valves reduce a higher, fluctuating inlet pressure to a lower, steady downstream pressure regardless of variations in demand, providing the inlet pressure is above a pre-determined minimum.
The valve will throttle as needed to sustain the minimum inlet pressure and close if the inlet pressure falls below the minimum.
The valve’s unique V-port trim provides a semi-linear flow characteristic for excellent control during periods of minimum demand plus full port capacity to handle peak demand such as fire flow.
• Heavy duty cast iron body with lead-free bronze internals for long term dependable service
• V-port trim provides excellent low flow control plus full port capacity
• Standard visual position indicator
• Pilot system standard with closing speed needle valve, wye strainer and pilot isolating valves
• Body: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Cover: Steel, ASTM A36
• Internal Trim: Lead-free Bronze
• Renewable Seat: Buna-N
• Internal Fasteners: Stainless Steel
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
• Pilot System: Lead Free Brass, Bronze or Copper
Internal and External Carboline 891 NSF-61 Certified Epoxy, min 6 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.