Productgroup: Air Valves
VAG GA Industries Figures 930-D and 930-U Air & Vacuum Valves efficiently vent air from pipelines and systems as they are being filled with water and then close tight once the system is full and pressurized. They automatically open to admit air to limit vacuum formation when the pipeline or system is drained and/or a negative pressure occurs in the valve.
Air & Vacuum Valves are typically installed at system high points where air naturally rises during filling and vacuum first forms during draining.
Figures 930-D and 930-U only have one moving part and such simple construction ensures dependable, long term operation.
• Compact and light weight
• Full port orifice for maximum air outflow and inflow
• Utilizes “kinetic” operating principle, designed not to blow shut
• Rugged iron body and cover
• Corrosion resistant Type 316 stainless steel float
• Tight sealing and easily replaceable rubber seat
• Body & Cover: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B
• Float: Stainless Steel, Type 316
• Replaceable Seat: Buna-N
• External Fasteners: Steel, A307, Zinc Plated
Uncoated internal, external enamel primer, 2 mil DFT
Enter your e-mail address and password to log in.